Also pasteing the actual clan terms because EVERYONE on animal jam has forgot. More coming soon!
- Crowfood is a dead prey animal that has begun to rot, can also be used as an insult.
- Fresh-kill is recently killed prey animal caught for the purpose of consumption. Fresh-kill caught is placed on the fresh-kill pile or brought to the elders. Elders, kits, queens, and sick cats eat first, then warriors and apprentices. Extras stay in the fresh-kill pile.
- Gathering is what the monthly meeting of all the Clans when the moon is full is called. The gathering place is the Epic Wonders cave at server Amur.
- Dull-Fur is a term for normal-furred cat that TropicClan uses.
- Kittypet is the term for a house cat, one with a collar. Most clans HATE kittypets, but TropicClan invites them to join instead.
- Loners and Rogues are non-clan but non-kittypet cats. They mostly wander in unclaimed territory, the difference between the two is that Rogues are hostile and loners aren't.
- Fox-length - About the length of a fox; approximately a yard. (80 cm)
- Kittenstep or kitstep - About the length of kit's step; approximately an inch or a half inch. (1.25-2.5 cm)
- Tail-length - About the length of a cat's tail; approximately a foot. (30 cm)
- Rabbit hop or rabbit length - About a foot and a half away. (45 cm)
- Mouse-length - About two or three inches. (5-7.5 cm)
- Pawstep - About the length of a grown cat's step, roughly six inches. (15 cm)
- Tree-length - About the length of a tree; around 40 to 50 feet. (15 m)